UPCOMING CONTRACT RATIFICATION VOTE
Tuesday, November 16, 2021
A ratification vote for new General, Professional, and Supervisory contracts will be held on next Tuesday, November 16, 2021 from 7:30 AM to 4:30 PM at the Union Hall – 2734 Hollywood Boulevard (parking in the rear). This is a secret ballot vote and the ballots will be counted immediately after the closing of the vote. Below is the bargained contract information; please review prior to casting your vote:
Full contract drafts, clean:
Full contract drafts, with mark-up:
Summary of items being proposed for ratification:
2% COLA on the base salary
1% one time Lump Sum on the base salary to be issued via a separate payroll check.
HRA Card amount Increases beginning 1 Jan 2022 as follows.
Employee only = $300 to $400
Employee + 1 = $400 to $600
Employee + 2 or more = $700 to $1000
Increased mental wellness counseling sessions (EAP) from 6 sessions to 10 sessions at no additional cost.
Changes to health care premiums as follows:
· Employee only = no change
· Employee + 1 = increase of $2.82 per pay period
· Employee + 2 or more = $6.20 per pay period
· Employee only = increase of $6.29 per pay period
· Employee + 1 = $12.59 per pay period
· Employee + 2 or more = $20.14 per pay period.
· Dental Orthodontia Co-Pays eliminated.
· Increase in Vision Frame Allowances from $100 – $120, $130 – $150, and $150 –
· with an option to get non-prescription sun glasses
· or blue light reducing frames in lieu of prescription frames.
· Decrease in Vision rates per pay depending upon plan and tier